Click here for all Athletic Schedules (Revised 8-31-16)
Click here for the KSHSAA Physical Form
Click here for Olathe Alert
Click here for the Youth Suicide Awareness Guide
Click here for Online Fee Payments
Click here to follow us on Twitter @FTMSJaguars
Click here for ParentVue Info
Click here for Student Access For Wireless at Home
Click here for iPad Tips for Parents
Click here for 21st Century High School Programs
Click here for the 2016-17 School Supply List
Welcome to Frontier Trail Middle School, home of the Jaguars! We are excited to begin another year serving students and parents in the Frontier Trail learning community. Our goal each year is to see academic and social growth from each student.
I hope that you find our website full of information. If you have any questions, or need any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us at 780-7210. We are looking forward to the 2016-2017 school year as we continue to serve our students with quality staff and a great academic program.
Dr. Rod Smith, Principal
ATTENTION FT STUDENTS AND STAFF:
The canned food drive has started. Leadership 1 students are collecting food items to donate to the Johnson County Christmas Bureau to help those in need! They will be judging and collecting by first hour classes Bring food items such as canned food, peanut butter, cereal, rice, and beans to your FIRST HOUR CLASS starting tomorrow through next Friday Nov. 4th!
The first hour class that brings in the most items (1st place) will win a pizza party! The second place prize will be a donut party! And the 3rd place class will win a soda from the pop machine for each student! Winners will be announced at the pep assembly on the 4th.
*Free admission to the girls basketball games on 11/1 and 11/3 with a food donation (Leadership students will be there to collect)
STUCO is also collecting coats to go to the Johnson County Christmas Bureau! Take those to Mrs. Bomberger in room 109 for a special treat!
*Spirit days for the week will be……
- Monday: Soup-er Hero day. Dress as a superhero or a can of soup. Either way, remember that you are a superhero for helping out families in need!
- Tuesday: Hat’s off to your generosity! Wear a hat to school.
- Wednesday: Fake an Injury day! No unnecessary trips to the nurse, and a fake broken arm will not get you out of that test, but bring on your best fake injury and remember how fortunate you are as you help those that may not be as lucky.
- Thursday: Cozy Coat Day. Bring a coat or other winter-wear item to Mrs. Bomberger’s room in 109 and receive a hot chocolate!
- Friday: Show your Jaguar pride for all that you have done to help with the food and coat drive! Wear your Jaguar spirit shirts to the assembly!
Thank you so much for supporting FT and the JCCB!!!
Hour 1: 7:50 - 8:40 AM
Hour 2: 8:45 - 9:35 AM
Hour 3: 9:40 - 10:30 AM
Hour 4: 10:35 - 11:25 AM
Hour 5: 11:30 - 12:45 PM
Hour 6: 12:50 - 1:40 PM
Hour 7: 1:45 - 2:35 PM
Jag Time: 2:40 - 3:10 PM
6th gr. Band, Choir & Strings
Concert in main gym 7 pm
Music Dept. Inflatables Party 2:30 - 6:00 pm
KMEA choir rehearsal Aud. & choir room
8:30 am - 4:00 pm