| Olathe North High School Mission Statement
While celebrating diversity, our mission is... to develop adaptive, responsible citizens through rigor, relationships, and relevance.
| Our Core Values are:
- Integrity: Adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty: ”The Golden Rule”
- Perseverance: Steady persistence in a course of action in spite of difficulties, obstacles, or disappointment.
- Inquiry: Seeking information through posing questions, research and problem solving.
- Communication: The imparting or interchanging of thoughts, opinions, or information by speech, writing or non-verbal representations. (Interpersonal and Intrapersonal)
- Reflection: An absolute must for improvement. There is a focus on self-evaluation for the purpose of future success.