FINAL OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT REQUEST
Seniors and Parents…Please request transcripts via www.parchment.com
Transcripts are requested and sent electronically through Parchment.com.
- Go to www.parchment.com
- This service is available for current students and ONHS alumni.
- Create your Parchment Profile Note: MUST ENTER ONHS Student ID NUMBER AND DATE OF BIRTH
- E-mail confirmation will be sent to your email address that you provided on the Profile you created.
- Visit the Parchment website to learn more about services available for students planning for college.
To Do List For The College Bound Student
- Make a short list of potential schools and DO THE RESEARCH
- Begin the scholarship search
- Continue to strengthen your high school resume
- Do community service and log volunteer hours
- Evaluate classes, have you taken what you need for your career/college path?
- Schedule college visits
- Call the admissions department to schedule an individual appointment
- Prepare a list of questions to ask (and have your parents along to ask some too)
- DO THE PAPERWORK NOW (Many schools have a November 1 deadline!!)
- Complete college admissions and scholarships forms
- Begin working on scholarships for organizations or companies
- Register with the NCAA clearinghouse if you want to be a college athlete