Mark your calendar
- Yearbooks still available. Yearbooks are still available for purchase through the office. Yearbooks can be purchased for $25.
- Thursday, May 22 - Last day of school (Half Day). Students dismissed at 11:15am
- Summer Office Hours: June 2 - July 15: Monday -Thursday: 7:00am - 5:00pm. Closed Friday
- Click here for Summer Reading Program
- Thursday, July 24 -Enrollment
- Wednesday, August 13 - First 1/2 day of school - 6th GRADE ONLY
- Thursday, August 14 - First full day of school - ALL GRADES
- Click here for 2014-2015 All Sports schedule. Individual sport schedules can be found on their webpage. Schedule Flyer
- Thursday, August 28 - Picture Day. Pictures taken during Math class
Watch Dog: Click here for information concerning our Watch Dog program
Welcome to Pioneer Trail Middle School, one of nine middle school in Olathe District Schools. We are a recognized school of excellence and offer many exciting programs for our students
We are proud of our recognition as the 2011 KAMSA Middle School of the Year and 2012 Blue Ribbon Lighthouse School. Recently, we were named 2014 Middle School of the Year by the National Association of Middle School Principals .Click here for the press release. Thank you to Olathe Schools, Pioneer Trail community and Pioneer Trail family for your support!
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
Find information concerning upcoming events on our Activities link.
Find information for parents from the district or our office on the Parent Info link.
And always remember:"It Is Great To Be A Panther!"
Dr. Michael Wolgast
Hour 1: 7:50 a.m. - 8:40 a.m.
Hour 2: 8:45 a.m. - 9:35 a.m.
Hour 3: 9:40 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Hour 4: 10:35 a.m. - 11:25 a.m.
Hour 5: 11:30 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
Hour 6: 12:50 p.m. - 1:40 p.m.
Hour 7: 1:45 p.m. - 2:35 p.m.
2:40 p.m. - 3:10 p.m.
Academic Extension is a 30-minute period reserved daily for Academic Extensions.
The daily Academic Exension time will focus on:
*Student-to-Student Mentoring: Increasing school affiliation
*Clubs & Activities: Increasing school affiliation
*Academic Support (Guided Study, Tutorials, Teacher Support, Homework Completion): Increasing school success
*Advisory: Increasing adult advocacy, school affiliation, and school success