Mark your calendar
- Yearbooks on sale in Office- $25
- Summer Office Hours- 7:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Thursday (However, please call before coming due to vacations and construction
- Summer Sport Camps- Check individual sport page
- Thursday, July 23-Enrollment for 2015/16 school year
- Wednesday, August 12- First Day of School - 1/2 day (6th Grade only)
- Thursday, August 13- First Full Day of School - all students
- Thursday, August 27- 2015/16 All school picture day. Pictures taken during Language Arts classes
All Sports Schedules: Click here
Watch Dog: Click here for information concerning our Watch Dog program
ParentVue ParentVue Tutorial
Enrollment Program Guides for 2015-2016:
Welcome to Pioneer Trail Middle School, one of nine middle school in Olathe District Schools. We are a recognized school of excellence and offer many exciting programs for our students
We are proud of our recognition as the 2011 KAMSA Middle School of the Year and 2012 Blue Ribbon Lighthouse School. Recently, we were named 2014 Middle School of the Year by the National Association of Middle School Principals .Click here for the press release. Thank you to Olathe Schools, Pioneer Trail community and Pioneer Trail family for your support!
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
Find information concerning upcoming events on our Activities link.
Find information for parents from the district or our office on the Parent Info link.
And always remember:"It Is Great To Be A Panther!"
Dr. Michael Wolgast
Principal through June 30, 2015
Hour 1: 7:50 a.m. - 8:40 a.m.
Hour 2: 8:45 a.m. - 9:35 a.m.
Hour 3: 9:40 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Hour 4: 10:35 a.m. - 11:25 a.m.
Hour 5: 11:30 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
Hour 6: 12:50 p.m. - 1:40 p.m.
Hour 7: 1:45 p.m. - 2:35 p.m.
2:40 p.m. - 3:10 p.m.
Academic Extension is a 30-minute period reserved daily for Academic Extensions.
The daily Academic Exension time will focus on:
*Student-to-Student Mentoring: Increasing school affiliation
*Clubs & Activities: Increasing school affiliation
*Academic Support (Guided Study, Tutorials, Teacher Support, Homework Completion): Increasing school success
*Advisory: Increasing adult advocacy, school affiliation, and school success