News and Events
Upcoming Dates and Important Information
- Thursday, January 19 - Geography Bee 9:00am (previously scheduled on Friday, January 13)
- Thursday, January 19 - Boys Basketball. 8th Grade at Indian Trail, 7th Grade at Home
- Wednesday, February 1 - Enrollment forms for current 6th and 7th graders due. Check out information on the Enrollment link under Parent Menu
- Wednesday, March 1 - Enrollment forms for current 8th graders due. Check out information on the Enrollment link under Parent menu
- Yearbook staff will be putting together a Powerpoint video of 8th graders growing up. 8th graders wanting to be in this video need to bring 4 -5 pictures of various ages to Miss Spotts (Room 123) by Friday, March 3. No late pictures accepted.Please make sure your name is on all pictures. Pictures will be scanned and returned as soon as possible.
Keep in TouchTweets by PioneerTrailMS
I would like to personally welcome you to Pioneer Trail Middle School and thank you for visiting our website! We are so excited to begin the 2016-2017 school year and have an opportunity to meet so many new Panther students and families. Our Pioneer Trail Mission Statement simply explains our belief that Panthers are Always Working for Success. As a community of learners, we live this daily as evidenced by all that we accomplish. Please know that I realize parental involvement is critical to every child’s education; I welcome and encourage open communication and working together for the benefit of your student. Please feel free to call or email me anytime if you have questions or a great idea to pass along. Together we will have a great year and, as always, “remember that it is GREAT to be a Panther!”
Principal, Pioneer Trail Middle SchoolPlease contact us with any questions you may have. Find information concerning upcoming events on our Activities link. Find information for parents from the district or our office on the Parent Info link.
Hour 1: 7:50 a.m. - 8:40 a.m.
Hour 2: 8:45 a.m. - 9:35 a.m.
Hour 3: 9:40 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Hour 4: 10:35 a.m. - 11:25 a.m.
Hour 5: 11:30 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
Hour 6: 12:50 p.m. - 1:40 p.m.
Hour 7: 1:45 p.m. - 2:35 p.m.
2:40 p.m. - 3:10 p.m.
Academic Extension is a 30-minute period reserved daily for Academic Extensions.
The daily Academic Exension time will focus on:
*Student-to-Student Mentoring: Increasing school affiliation
*Clubs & Activities: Increasing school affiliation
*Academic Support (Guided Study, Tutorials, Teacher Support, Homework Completion): Increasing school success
*Advisory: Increasing adult advocacy, school affiliation, and school success