Mark your calendar
- Yearbooks on sale in Office- $25
- Summer Office Hours- 7:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Thursday (However, please call before coming due to vacations and construction
- Summer Sport Camps- Check individual sport page
- Thursday, July 23-Enrollment for 2015/16 school year
- Wednesday, August 12- First Day of School - 1/2 day (6th Grade only)
- Thursday, August 13- First Full Day of School - all students
- Thursday, August 27- 2015/16 All school picture day. Pictures taken during Language Arts classes
All Sports Schedules: Click here
Watch Dog: Click here for information concerning our Watch Dog program
ParentVue ParentVue Tutorial
Enrollment Program Guides for 2015-2016:
I would like to personally welcome you to Pioneer Trail Middle School! We are so excited to begin the 2015-2016 school year and have an opportunity to meet so many new Panther students and families. Our Pioneer Trail Mission Statement simply explains our belief that Panthers are Always Working FOR Success. We live and believe this daily in all that we do. We realize parental involvement is critical to a child’s education, and we welcome and encourage communication. Please feel free to call or email anytime you have questions. Together we will have a great year and always remember that it is GREAT to be a Panther!
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
Find information concerning upcoming events on our Activities link.
Find information for parents from the district or our office on the Parent Info link.
And always remember:"It Is Great To Be A Panther!"
Hour 1: 7:50 a.m. - 8:40 a.m.
Hour 2: 8:45 a.m. - 9:35 a.m.
Hour 3: 9:40 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Hour 4: 10:35 a.m. - 11:25 a.m.
Hour 5: 11:30 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
Hour 6: 12:50 p.m. - 1:40 p.m.
Hour 7: 1:45 p.m. - 2:35 p.m.
2:40 p.m. - 3:10 p.m.
Academic Extension is a 30-minute period reserved daily for Academic Extensions.
The daily Academic Exension time will focus on:
*Student-to-Student Mentoring: Increasing school affiliation
*Clubs & Activities: Increasing school affiliation
*Academic Support (Guided Study, Tutorials, Teacher Support, Homework Completion): Increasing school success
*Advisory: Increasing adult advocacy, school affiliation, and school success