Mark your calendar
- Pizza/Jazz Friday, April 25 - 6:30pm to 9pm.
- Academic Awards Night - Monday, May 12 at 7:00pm
- 8th Grade Activity Night - Friday, May 16.
- Yearbooks coming soon. Eighth graders will receive theirs on May 16. Sixth and Seventh graders will receive theirs on Monday, May 19. If a yearbook was not preordered, yearbooks can be purchased on these dates for $25.
- Click here for Summer Reading Program
Watch Dog: Click here for information concerning our Watch Dog program
Welcome to Pioneer Trail Middle School, one of nine middle school in Olathe District Schools. We are a recognized school of excellence and offer many exciting programs for our students
We are also proud of our recognition as the 2011 KAMSA Middle School of the Year and 2012 Blue Ribbon Lighthouse School.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
Find information concerning upcoming events on our Activities link.
Find information for parents from the district or our office on the Parent Info link.
And always remember:"It Is Great To Be A Panther!"
Dr. Michael Wolgast
Hour 1: 7:50 a.m. - 8:40 a.m.
Hour 2: 8:45 a.m. - 9:35 a.m.
Hour 3: 9:40 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Hour 4: 10:35 a.m. - 11:25 a.m.
Hour 5: 11:30 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
Hour 6: 12:50 p.m. - 1:40 p.m.
Hour 7: 1:45 p.m. - 2:35 p.m.
2:40 p.m. - 3:10 p.m.
Academic Extension is a 30-minute period reserved daily for Academic Extensions.
The daily Academic Exension time will focus on:
*Student-to-Student Mentoring: Increasing school affiliation
*Clubs & Activities: Increasing school affiliation
*Academic Support (Guided Study, Tutorials, Teacher Support, Homework Completion): Increasing school success
*Advisory: Increasing adult advocacy, school affiliation, and school success