*New locked front door with camera. (Look for the sign I made and stuck in the grass...)
* Bus lane is ENTIRELY fenced off. Busses will have to pass in the middle lane, where car riders usually passed through and dropped off. Congestion? For sure.* The bus folks will be out observing and working on a plan. The current pattern might change. Will keep you posted.
* The former front entrance with lovely canopy is gone. I saved a few bricks as a memento...
* Be patient in the parking lot. I'm not so much worried about kids being tardy...more about kids arriving/leaving safely until we have our new traffic flow.
Hope you heard lots of positives about the Stampede Assembly before break. It was a hoot! Pledge packets are due Friday, March 28.
- 2/20 Lion Stampede Committee Meeting
- 2/21 Mother & Son Dance 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- 2/27 1st Grade Musical
- 2/28 Kindergarten Round up, Please bring your future kindergarten student to Regency Place
anytime between 9:00 am and 12:00 pm or 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm.