- 4th grade art club notes due FRIDAY (tomorrow)
- Friday’s weather looks dreadful (my app says hail, lightening, thunderstorms – yeah) so we’ll play the packet party by ear. We can reschedule to Monday if needed.
- ROCK and ROAR starts NEXT Thursday – Be outlining criteria for students, what it takes to earn the honor
- Boy Scouts will meet at the end of every lunch shift next Monday with a Tuesday night 6:30 informational meeting
- MAP testing for Knoelke/Paglusch today.
- Gotchas: Austin and Sri in Stortz, and Brody in Seward
JOKE: What do you call cheese that doesn’t belong to you? NACHO cheese!! (To be read with attitude and sass!)