For the most up to date information open the calendar under the Athletics tab.
Seniors- Notifications and permission slips
Please don’t forget to order your final transcripts to be sent to your college “after” graduation through www.parchment.com. You should also send one to yourself to keep on your computer for future reference.
Microsoft Office Certification
The Olathe South Business and Computer Department has a very unique and awesome opportunity for students. If you are currently a senior and believe your Microsoft Office skills are advanced, you can sign-up to take one or more qualifying tests for Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification. Tests and certifications are available for Excel, Access, Word, and Power Point. These tests are certified through Microsoft Imagine Academy and are available to our current seniors at no cost. The same test at JCCC would cost $125 for each software test taken!
If you would like to know more and or sign-up, please see Mr. Meile in room 423. The dates of the exams will be Wednesday May 18 and Thursday May 19 at 1:00 p.m. This is a fantastic, no cost opportunity to obtain this prestigious certification! Underclassmen will have this opportunity during the fall, 2016 school year!
KU Relay Results
- Jacque Darby was 3rd in the 100 meter dash with a school record time of 12.08.
- Grace Williams was 9th in the 100 meter dash
- Summer Kragel finished 5th in the High Jump with a leap of 5’6” which ties the current Olathe South high jump record.
- The Girls’ 4x100 Relay finished in 2nd place with a time of 48.56, which is 3 hundredth of a second off the school record. (The team consists of Riley Degner, Grace Williams, Bre Weiss, and Jacque Darby.)
- The Girls’ 4x200 Relay finished in 5th place with a time of 1:44.47, which is a new Olathe South school record. (The team consists of Jacque Darby, Grace Williams, Natalie Miller, and Riley Degner)
- Cameron Waldo finished in 3rd place in the 400 meter dash. Cameron’s preliminary time was 48.64 which is 38 hundredths of a second off of the current school record.
- The Boys’ Sprint Medley Relay finished in 4th place (The team consists of Tre Adger, Hayden North, Cameron Waldo, and Jared Reinke)
- The Boys’ 4x400 Relay finished in 6th place (The team consists of Jamison Phelps, Jared Reinke, Tre Adger and Cameron Waldo)